Dansu No Hana Dansu No Hana

Yeah this is fun! - like you said, it's just the instrumental, but i really like where it's going so far! Has a really happy mood to it.

Ectisity responds:

Glad you liked it :D!

Electronic Knights Electronic Knights

Awesome tune! It's a very bright and exciting track. Really well-produced. You do a good job having it transition frequently, always going into something relatively new, that bass is nice and fat, and the oomphyness of this song is perfect dance music -- I mean the only thing I'd say for constructive criticism is that there is a pop at 0:31 sec when that rising bubble/droplet synth rise comes in. XD

Ectisity responds:

Thx for the nice review :). Really glad you liked it :D. Your encouragin reviews and pm's really inspired me to make this :D. Thanks for being such an awesome fan :). I'll be sure to continue making music like this when I have such awesome fans ;).

COH:A - Contra-Submerged COH:A - Contra-Submerged

This is cool! I like how it shifts between dramatic/orchestral to dramatic/ electronic elements.

Ironclover responds:

That was the goal. I'm happy I was able to meet it (:

BattleStations BattleStations

Wow a few hours work, thats impressive. This is a cool piece, nice job.

Rig - After Hours Rig - After Hours

Really cool groove!!! god that beat/bass/ is sickkkk, and those atmospheric noises sound so perfect. Outstanding job with this, love the feel.

Rig - Noon Rig - Noon

Oh damn, I like this! Great atmospheric dark drones, and that guitar /reverb is so powerful. Definitely can see this in what is described above. Awesome job!

Rose Inn (NAL) Rose Inn (NAL)

This is awesome!! Very dramatic scene. I love how this piece is always moving, never staying still.

Bosa responds:

Thank you. Keep moving and do not stop.

Her Wish Her Wish

Very moving piece. excellent composition, and the production value is fantastic!

Bosa responds:

Thank you!

Spaced Out Spaced Out

Hehe this is definitely old school action video game music! Nice job!

Frostbite Frostbite

This is pretty cool composition! Might want to add some slight reverb to the instruments to give it a sense of space.